Thursday, October 07, 2004

Events Update!

It has been very tough couple of weeks, both in terms of work loads and emotional stress. However I was able to find some time to speak on .Net on a couple occassions.

Following is the summary for recently held events:

1. I hosted a session on Design Patterns and Application Frameworks at Karachi University on Saturday, 18th September, 2004. (I will update the event details in my next blog entry)
2. I was invited by Mr. Viqar of Microsoft Pakistan to deliver a presentation at MAJU last week (i.e. Saturday,2nd October, 2004) (I will update the event details in my next blog entry)
3. I was invited as guest speaker at ProQuest 2004 to speak on "Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)". (I will update the event details in my next blog entry)

Events to come:

1. I will be the guest speaker at AMI (Iqra University), Karachi Campus on coming Saturday (i.e 9th October 2004). There I will be talking about ASP.Net programming Model.This will be our first event at AMI so, we will also be launching our INETA user group there as well.

stay tuned for more!

No comments: