Thursday, March 10, 2005

Automate Your ASP.NET Web Services Testing

Couple of months back on my friends who happens to be a Quality Assurance Executive in a premier software house in Pakistan asked me that how can some one automate testing of an asp.net xml web service. He said he was already aware of and well versed ACT (Application Center Test) tool that comes with VS.NET Enterprise Edition but dint knew how to test a web service. I my self dint know about it and all i could offer him was a work around and that was to develop asp.net clients for the web services to be tested.... i dont think that he liked my idea any ways.

Today I came across this article at MSDN that talks about automated testing of ASP.NET XML Web Services. I think this article should help every interested in learning automated testing for ASP.NET XML Web Services.

No comments: