Tuesday, February 20, 2007

MSF Agile : Writing good scenarios

At my work, these days, we are going through the process of requirements gathering and feature list freeze for the upcoming release of our product. Today i was explaining to one of the business analysts, that are port of our product team, (non-IT background) the importance of use cases. I was telling him that why do we need use cases and why are they important for requirements capturing. We follow agile methodology and i wanted to hand him over not only the template for use cases (story board) but also some thing that would help him write good scenarios. So I turned to MSF Agile home page at MSDN and found this article by Rand Miller. It was just exactly what I was looking for :) I am sure its a good read for all of you who are enthusiastic about Agile Development or are practitioners of the same!
Agility Rocks!

No comments: