Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Code Room Episode 2 "Building Mobile Apps and Bluetooth Enabled Kiosks"

I am sure you have already seen the The Code Room Episode 1. Now is the time to watch episode 2.






Follow this link and view/download it:-

MSDN TV: The Code Room: Building Mobile Apps and Bluetooth Enabled Kiosks: "The Code Room: Building Mobile Apps and Bluetooth Enabled Kiosks
In this second episode of The Code Room, watch the sparks fly, the egos flair, and the light bulbs go off as a solution is produced under pressure using the latest mobile bits from Microsoft including Bluetooth, Visual Studio 2005, the .NET Compact Framework 2.0, and SQL Server CE on the Smartphone. "

3 comments:

Suleman said...

great to have found you here Hammad. You've been keeping a grt blog. I only discovered it today. And I'm linking to you.

/*Welcome to my Favourites*/

Shock Carlos said...

Great blog you've put together here... I hope you keep it going, it's pretty interesting.

In case you are interested in checking out my web hosting package related site/blog, just pop over and visit us if you get a chance.

It's pretty much about Marketing, online services and web hosting package type stuff... See ya!

Greg Duchesneau said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a web hosting packages site/blog.
It pretty much covers web hosting packages related stuff. Come and check it out if you get a minute.