Monday, July 25, 2005

Event at JUW gone good

Last Saturday, I was invited to speak at first of the series of events organized at Jinnah University for Women. The topic was "A brief primer on .NET Framework".
This discussion was supposed to start at 11:00 AM but I got 20 mins late. Thanks to Saqib and Adnan who were already there and had every thing arranged. Before I reached the lecture room, Saqib Ilyas had started off with "Introduction to INETA Pakistan" presentation so that we can catch up with the lost time. My talk revolved around the very basic concepts of .NET Framework, and i had a fair bit of discussion with the audience and tried my best to keep them(audience) interested and active througout the course of presentation.

I believe it came pretty well and comments (on feedback forms) were good as well. It was specially good to see many would be female IT professionals gathered around to learn new thing about technology. This is where the power of user group and community service comes in to play and I believe thats where INETA is rocking here in Pakistan!

You can download slides from here:

No comments: