Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Writing technical white paper!

As I said in the previous post that I have been busy working on a real-time trading platform. Before launching our product we had to come up with a technical white paper stating its technical intricacies. So I ended up writing it. After many revisions finally it was approved for publishing on the web. I have uploaded the same to my blog ( attachment available with this post). Tell me how do you find it.

Click here to read technical white paper

2 comments:

Qasim Pasta said...

Hammad Bahi!!!

It really helped me... I was looking such thing that show how can I write a white paper ... but you skipped the process between first draft and approval... can you share some thing in that regard?

Hammad said...

yes sure.
Its usually that with Technical White paper you want to show the technical side of the solution/product i.e. stating technologies and design choices as well listing attributes of the product/solution.
What you do not want to do is "tell too much" because few things are confidential and these are the things that offer you competitive edge.
Besides you have to keep it simple as "an easy to understand".
Thats it :)